Diet Food for Weight Loss

Friday, March 4, 2011

 
In an effort to decrease the weight to achieve ideal body weight by calculating BMI (Body Mass Index), I did a lot of vegetable diet. My breakfast and lunch menu was a vegetable and other companion menu, but I ate without rice. At first I thought it would surely not easy for me to run this kind of diet, not eating rice, like it was not eaten. But after trying, it was not too difficult. Even now I can enjoy breakfast and lunch without rice. Of course, the dinner will taste better after a day of not consuming white rice. My dinner included white rice (Of course, it was  not in excessive amounts - in revenge for a day of not eating rice). Some of my favorite vegetables for a healthy diet are as follows :

1. Chicory
2. Broccoli
3. Pak choi (mustard meat)

Why chicory?

The reason I chose cabbage as a healthy diet is because of nonperishable chicory - can last longer, up to a week stored in the refrigerator. Moreover, its relatively cheap price of chicory. But from a nutritional factor, chicory contains many useful vitamins and minerals.

Why broccoli?

Broccoli is a vegetable "super" which is very beneficial for health because they contain phyto-chemical substances in it. Moreover, broccoli is also rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B1 and vitamin C, folat, calcium, iron, and potassium. Broccoli also contains fiber that is high enough, that we know that fiber helps our digestion.

Why mustard meat (Bokcoi) ?

Mustard meat (Bokcoi) has a green leaf for my blood group B is a type of vegetables that can help you lose weight. Mustard meat (Bokcoi) has a texture that is not too tough to chew, so I was not tired when I have to spend a full plate for lunch menu without white rice.

Like other green vegetables, cabbage meat has a high mineral content, including iron that is essential for the body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DieT CooKinG LiGhT Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino